What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit and faith in Christ are absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. The Holy Spirit also gifts the believer for ministry.
- We believe in heaven and hell. Those that are saved will receive a resurrection of life and those that are lost will receive a resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.